Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hey!

My Social Studies teacher promised me that if I blogged, there would be some group of insane people who would be interested and want to read it. So here it goes....if you are really interested, then I'm amazed. I named this blog for the saying "Life is just a bowl of cherries." I disagree. It's SO MUCH more complicated. I mean, there is so much more to life than cherries, which are delightful, but not extremely important. What about the sadness, the joy, the anger, the insanity, crazy, bubbling joy that wells up in your throat when you scream on a roller coaster? Or those dark, murky moments when your purpose isn't clear? Do those things fit into the category of "bowls" or "cherries"? Some of you are going, "Wow, this girl is CRAZY!" right now, and I don't disagree. I'm crazy, and funky and weird, and I don't really mind if nobody reads this. But I kinda hope you do. Stop by, read for a while, make your own decisions, leave a comment. I'll appreciate it. Thanks for reading, and I hope that somewhere, someone is waiting for you with a delightful bowl of cherries to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment